Friday, June 21, 2013

RiRi (Rihanna) Hearts M.A.C Summer Collection





Hello! Today I have three pieces from the RiRi Hearts M.A.C Summer Collection. I have Heaux & RiRi Boy Lipsticks and Barbados Girl Lustre Drops to show you. (I passed on  Hibiscus Kiss) I had RiRi Woo from before so I'll put those pictures in this post as well. I really loved all of these products, but if I had to choose a favorite, I would pick Barbados Girl Lustre Drops. They are so gorgeous. They give you the most beautiful bronzy rose gold glow and tan with a bit of silver sparkle. Unfortunately I could not capture that on film. I am wearing them on my cheeks in all of the photos (except the ones with RiRi Woo) but the flash and the sun wouldn't allow them to properly show up no matter what I did. But if you can get your hands on them at some point, they're worth it!
The lipsticks were fabulous too! If you love a matte finish these are for you. I love RiRi Boy because you very rarely see this shade of lavender-violet in a matte. Heaux is such a pretty rich pinkish red berry. It would be perfect for fall too. As of when I wrote this post you can still order these lipsticks on M.A.C's website for shipment in July.


Face:
Bare Minerals Matte Loose Powder in Medium Dark
M.A.C ProLongwear Concealer in NC45
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Bisque
M.A.C Brow Pencil in Spiked
M.A.C Barbados Girl Lustre Drops


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Smashbox Cream Eyeshadow in Smashing Champagne
Smashbox Eyeshadow in Wrap
Smashbox Eyeshadow on Vibe
M.A.C Eyeshadow in Espresso
M.A.C False Lashes Mascara in Extreme Black
M.A.C Superslick Liquid Liner in On The Hunt
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner

Lips:
M.A.C RiRi Boy Lipstick/ Lipliner in Heroine/M.A.C Prep + Prime Lip
M.A.C Heaux Lipstick/M.A.C Prep + Prime Lip














RiRi Boy Lipstick & Barbados Girl

RiRi Boy Lipstick & Barbados Girl

RiRi Boy Lipstick & Barbados Girl

RiRi Boy Lipstick & Barbados Girl

Heaux Lipstick & Barbados Girl

Heaux Lipstick & Barbados Girl

Heaux Lipstick & Barbados Girl

Heaux Lipstick & Barbados Girl

RiRi Woo Lipstick

RiRi Woo Lipstick

RiRi Woo Lipstick

4 comments:

  1. Both of these lippies are so pretty! I totally missed out on these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! I just went to M.A.Cs website and you can still order RiRi Woo.

      Delete
  2. Hi Bridgette, you do look great. The fourth picture down certainly is stunning.

    Did you move onto another blog or Youtube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! No I didn't, I've been at a loss at what to post really. Like writer's block only with makeup. I hope to start posting again in the near future though. I did tinker with the idea of going to Instagram or YouTube... If I do though I will certainly post it here. :)

      Delete